Comet Cache Pro v160521 – An Advanced WordPress Cache Plugin – Visitors demand a snappy response. They expect your site to be as fast as the search engine they discovered you with. ~ “Pop! pop! pop! Don’t waste my time. I’m in a hurry!”
Solution: Comet Cache adds the perfect blend of speed, simplicity, and reliability. It’s simple, effective and there’s NO learning curve. No technical mumbo jumbo standing in your way. Just a few clicks and Comet Cache is ready-to-go!
Famous Two-Minute Setup
SIMPLE and well-documented configuration (already tuned-in); just enable and you’re set! ~ Super easy
The most reliable way to speed up WordPress. Page generation caching for all WordPress components.
Comet Cache Pro v160521 Client-Side Browser Caching
The ability to allow a double-cache, where the browser is allowed to cache the cache for extra speed.
RSS, RDF & Atom Feed Caching
Why make feed readers wait? Comet Cache can speed up your content syndication feeds too.
404 (Not Found) Request Caching
Cache 404 error requests to reduce the impact this has on your server; e.g. misbehaving bots/spiders.
Comet Cache Pro v160521 Automatic Cache Expiration Time
The ability to set an automatic expiration time for cache files. Your site remains fast on autopilot.
GET Request Cache Exclusion
The ability to either cache, or ignore, URLs that contain query strings (GET Requests).
GZIP Compression (Compatible)
Works w/ mod_deflate, PHP output compression, and other GZIP techniques. Instructions provided.
AC (Advanced Cache) Plugin System
An Advanced Cache Plugin system for theme and plugin developers — extend Comet Cache™.
Debugging Mode (See it Working!)
The ability to enable debug notes in HTML “View Source” mode. You can see what Comet Cache is doing.
Comet Cache Pro v160521 Translation Compatibility
Comet Cache™ supports WordPress-approved translation support; POT file provided w/ source code.
Developer Friendly Codebase
Our code is clean, commented (docBlocks), and contains tons of hooks. Easy for developers to extend.
Logged-in User Caching
The ability to cache logged-in users too! VERY powerful, particularly for membership sites; e.g. s2Member®.
Comet Cache Pro v160521 AJAX-Powered “Clear Cache” Button
A new improved “Clear Cache” button in the admin bar (along with an option to enable/disable this feature).
Dashboard Notification Opt-Out
The ability to disable Dashboard notifications related to automatic clearing/purging on change detections.
s2Clean Theme Integration
The ability to clear cache files generated by the s2Clean theme for WordPress (if installed).
Import/Export Config. Options
Import or export your Comet Cache configuration from one site to another. Huge time saver!
Comet Cache Pro v160521 URI Cache Exclusion Patterns
The ability to customize the cache for better compatibility with some themes/plugins.
User-Agent Exclusion Patterns
Exclude certain types of browsers (e.g. mobile devices) for special handling. Not necessary, but possible.
HTTP Referrer Exclusion Patterns
The ability to bypass the cache when visitors are referred to your site by certain domains.
Comet Cache Pro v160521 Dynamic Cache Version Salt
The ability to generate multiple versions of the cache based on variables that you introduce.
Auto-compress raw HTML code by removing extra chars & white space for smaller overall file size.
JS/CSS Concatenation & Minification
The ability to automatically combine both local & external JS/CSS resources into compressed cache files.
Cache Preloading (Auto-Cache Engine)
Automatically primes the cache; avoiding the potential for a first come slow-to-load scenario.
Popular CDN Integrations
Reduces latency associated w/ HTTP requests and server load. Supports CloudFront, MaxCDN and more.
Comet Cache Pro v160521 Built-In Automatic Pro Updater
The ability to receive updates for the pro version (like any other WP plugin) from your Dashboard.
Comet Cache Pro v160521 – An Advanced WordPress Cache Plugin Changelog
– **Bug Fix**: Fixed a bug that, in some scenarios, resulted in “PHP Fatal error: Undefined class constant ‘CACHE_PATH_NO_PATH_INDEX’”. This also affected the Cache Statistics feature (Comet Cache Pro), resulting in a blank panel when hovering over the Cache Stats button in the menu bar. See [Issue #752](https://github.com/websharks/comet-cache/issues/752).
– **Bug Fix**: When the PHP OPCache extension is active, the OPCache is now cleared when a WordPress plugin is upgraded, activated, or deactivated. This works around an issue that could produce a fatal error when the PHP OPCache contains cached PHP code that conflicts with new PHP code introduced by an update. See [Issue #740](https://github.com/websharks/comet-cache/issues/740).
– **Enhancement** (Pro): It’s now possible to disable the WordPress Admin Toolbar when Logged-In User Caching is enabled with a new option in _Comet Cache → Plugin Options → Logged-In Users → Disable the Admin Toolbar for Logged-In Users & Comment Authors?_ Props @renzms and @KTS915. See [Issue #690](https://github.com/websharks/comet-cache/issues/690).
– **Enhancement**: The the option to automatically clear the cache for Custom Term Archive Views (see _Comet Cache → Plugin Options → Automatic Cache Clearing → Auto-Clear “Custom Term Archives” Too?_) is now enabled by default. This feature was previously disabled by default, which lead to confusion about why those cache files were not being cleared automatically when a Custom Post Type with a Custom Term Archive View was being used. Props @renzms. See [Issue #693](https://github.com/websharks/comet-cache/issues/693).
– **Enhancement** (Pro): A new filter allows overriding the default behavior to clear the user cache upon login and logout when caching for Logged-In Users is enabled. See [this article](https://cometcache.com/r/kb-article-how-can-i-prevent-the-user-cache-from-being-cleared-upon-login-or-logout/) for details. Props @KTS915. See [Issue #756](https://github.com/websharks/comet-cache/issues/756).
Demo Comet Cache Pro
Download Comet Cache Pro v160521 – WordPress Plugin